This section describes daily maintenance of the beauty machine manufacturered by Stelle Laser.
Only personnel trained and/or approved by the manufacturer are authorised to maintain the inner workings of this device.
Any manipulation to the system may cause damage to the device and will void any warranty. Do not do any other maintenance work not described in this chapter.
1. The beauty equipment must be operated in a well-conditioned room with a room temperature of 20~30℃.
2. Do not place the beauty machine in a damp place or close to water, or in a place subject to sunlight or magnetic radiation.
3. It is forbidden to spill liquids (water, acids, 2. oils, etc.) on the device.
4. Do not open the device to persons who do not have permission to repair the device.
5. It is forbidden to use a power cord with damaged insulation.
6. It is not recommended to operate the beatuy device by persons who do not have the special education necessary for proper operation of the device.
7. It is forbidden to make any changes to the design of the apparatus under warranty.
Read Before Operation
1. After receiving the machine, check beauty machine appearance and all spare parts carefully. If there is anything abnormal please feel free to contact us.
2. If the machine was transported in sub-zero temperatures, then it is necessary to allow the machine to stand at the room with temperature 20~30℃ for 12 to 24 hours, depending on the duration of being at sub-zero temperatures.
3. Check the voltage at the socket before turning on the machine.
4. Please connect all handles according to the tags in each connector correctly.
5. For the machines requires water to work, it is very important to put only distilled water to machine. Tap water and mineral water is 100% not allowed!
6. Make sure to add water till it overflows from the vent! (Machine can also working at half tank of water, but it is very harmful for machine, will lead to machine lifespan reduce.)
7. Always keep vent loosen!
8. Keep water clean and change water every 20-30 days (distilled water only).
9. Change water filters every 1 year, or whenever the water flow sign (fan icon) alarms.
10. After 3 hours of continuous operation of the machine, let it rest for 5 minutes, so you will avoid the possibility of a malfunction of the machine.
11. Do not leave the machine in standby mode, as this may damage the machine.
12. Keep filters, handle and hoses clean! If after the procedure you notice that the gel, oil has collected in sufficient quantities, clean the filter and the handle.
13. Clean the handle after each use by wiping with a damp cloth soaked in an alcohol-free disinfectant.
14. For IPL with changeable filters, always make sure there is a filter installed to the handle to prevent dust from entering inside the handle.
15. For diode laser CH type, always make sure there is a treatment tip putted to the handle to prevent dust going inside the handle. And for the treatment tips that not in use, always remember to put cover the lid to prevent dust from entering inside.
16. When operate the beauty machine, always remember to wear the proper goggles protect the eyes.
17. Use only original accessories / spare parts offered by the Stelle Laser.